The road to achieving your goals can feel like a roller coaster ride with unexpected twists and turns but here’s the thing: You’re not alone in this wild adventure. You’ve got a tribe of like-minded individuals right here beside you, cheering you on every step of the way and challenging you to RISE! So grab my hand, hit play, and I’ll show you how you can start to embrace (and take) imperfect action that leads to extraordinary results.
Everything Seems Impossible Until It’s Done
Have you ever heard the saying “everything seems impossible until it’s done”? What did you think when you heard it? Did it resonate? I first heard it a few years ago and it got me thinking about every revolution, every progressive healthy or wholesome step we’ve ever taken in society, every intentional act we complete (or don’t), and every decision we make in our daily lives that lead to the fulfillment of our goals. The key to all of this was and will always be imperfect action.
In this week’s episode we’re getting clear on:
- Embracing the adventure of pursuing your goals: It’s all about acknowledging that the journey towards achieving your goals can be unpredictable and challenging. But here’s the thing – you’re never alone in this adventure. You have a tribe of like-minded individuals who are there to support you every step of the way.
- Shifting your mindset and embracing the power of possibility: Instead of getting caught up in the logistics of “how” and “when,” it’s time to shift your focus to the exciting “what” and “who.” Think about the amazing things you can create and the incredible person you can become in the process.
- Redefining perfection: Let’s challenge the traditional notion of perfection. It’s not about meeting someone else’s standards or chasing after an unattainable ideal. Perfection is about aligning your actions with your unique vision, purpose, and the contribution you can make to the world.
- Maximizing productivity through principles: Forget about quick hacks and tricks. It’s all about sticking to timeless strategies and principles that truly work. Managing your time effectively means recognizing your energy levels throughout the day and scheduling your tasks accordingly.
- Progress over perfection: Remember, it’s not about striving for perfection on the first try. It’s about taking consistent steps forward and celebrating every single win along the way. Believe in your ability to make a real impact because progress is what truly matters, not achieving some unattainable state of perfection.
I hope you find this episode helpful and I would love to see YOU at the Done Is The New Perfect Workshop on June 1st, 2023. Chao for now! See ya next week.