Today we’re having a super dope conversation with my friend Cara Harvey from The Purpose-Driven Mom podcast! She is a gem! She’s no stranger to this show so you may remember her from previous episodes and guess what…SHE WROTE A BOOK! Crazy right? I’m so insanely proud of her!
And like many of you, I wanna know how this woman, mom of 3, school teacher turned businesswoman, found the time to write a full-blown masterpiece called a book (which is titled The 15 Minute Formula)! She is phenomenal and here’s a spoiler alert…she wrote her entire book working only 15-minutes a day! *Side eye* Now what’s your excuse! Hit play and she’ll hear all about it.
You’ll hear Us Talk About:
- For the future authors, you’ll learn exactly what is required to write a full book
- How to address imposter syndrome head-on
- The best way to habit stack in a way that yields big results
- How to work with kids at home
- How to create routines around your goals
Important Links Mentioned In This Episode:
Grab a copy of Cara’s book: The 15 Minute Formula