Do you find yourself making promises that you continually fall short on or do you struggle to meet your daily, weekly, or monthly intentions? If you’re nodding your head “yep!” then you’re gonna wanna crank this one up! Rebeka Lara the time management expert and coach is giving us tips on how we can use our intentions to meet our daily goals and grow a purposeful (and profitable) business all while taking care of serious business at home (and I do mean serious). Hit play to jump in on the conversation and share this one with a friend! It’s juicy!
The Power Of Intentions:
After making the decision to stay home to raise two incredible children who also have special needs Rebekah made the decision to start an online business. Now just like many of us she had a thousand reasons why now just wasn’t a good time to start and why she wasn’t ready to get her goals off the ground!
I mean, we were in the middle of a pandemic for crying out loud! Her girls needed her to become their full-time teacher (which she did professionally before becoming a mom btw. Hit play for the deets) and the little bit of time she had to focus on her goals were shrinking by the minute!
Although she wrestled with self-doubt, overthinking, and assuming her dreams might have been too big (and pretty much impossible). She found a way to train herself to become who she wanted to be so that her goals could get done, her family would continue to experience the benefit of her presence and love, and she would be personally fulfilled in every area of her life. Now, this is just the tip of the iceberg.
In This Episode We Talk About:
- How to become the person you always wanted to be
- Things you can do to clean up your self-talk so that you can walk in the fullness of the things you dream about instead of talking yourself out of it
- Why it’s important to demonstrate the values you want your kids/mentees/community/etc to embody
- Why intentions work and how to use em
- How to let go of the expectations of others and create a life that works for you
- And a whole lot more!
Download it and save it for later! Trust me, you might need it!
Important Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- Connect with Rebekah on the gram!
- Grab the Ultimate Business Organizer bundle for FREE with the code: GETORGANIZED