Motivation is one of those things we hear a lot about because it’s important, but we don’t always know where to find it or how to maintain it. So in this episode, I’m sharing 10 things that are keeping me motivated this year and hopefully it’ll inspire you to create a list of your own so you can finish what you started this year!
You’ll hear me dive deep on things like:
- How my relationship with God feuls my work
- Why my kids inspire me but are not my main source of inspiration
- Why I set big goals and how I know I deserve to experience them without being entitled
- Why maintaining my health & well being is a big deal for me this year
- What building wealth means to me and what it looks like this year
- How I’m taking full ownership of my goals, dreams, life, and business
- Some of my personal growth goals and ways I plan on crushing em
- Purpose is at the heart of everything I do. I’ll share what it looks like for me this year
- The power of connection throug deep, meaningful relationships and conversation
- We all learn a lot of things but how much of it do we actually apply? I’ll show you how I am changing this for myself so I can embody more of what I know instead of just storing up information that never gets used
What Do You Think?
I love you and I mean it! If you enjoyed this episode leave a star rating on Spotify to let me hear what you think! And if you found this helpful share it with a friend who could use some motivation right now! We’re in this goal achievement thing together! Mwah! Stay connected on the gram! XO.