If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur who is thinking about starting a business one day soon or if you simply are a sucker for success stories and are looking for some inspiration, today you’re getting both! I have my friend Cara from The Purpose Driven Mom Podcast and the Founder of The Purpose Driven Mom Summit and she’s taking us all the way back to what it was like for her to grow consistent income in her business while trying to handle her financial responsibility, take care of her family, and fund her dreams.
Her story is like the movie The Pursuit of Happiness with Will Smith and every time she comes on the podcast, we get a deeper look into what it really takes to build a successful business from the ground up! She and her family went through a bankruptcy, a season of hustle and flow, and then finally some consistency in business. If this is the only episode you listen to from our show this year, I want you to download it and keep it somewhere that you can return to time and time again because Cara’s story reminds us that
- If you’re unwilling to give up, you will make it to the finish line/promised land/place of destiny.
- Anything is possible when you put in the work to create it.
- Your dreams are worth pursuing.
There are so many highlights I couldn’t capture them all, but here are just a few to get your taste buds wet!
- Discover the true purpose of a backup plan (and trust me it’s not what you think)!
- Learn how to bounce back quickly after hitting an obstacle, getting distracted, or just straight-up procrastinating!
- Create a plan to catch yourself before you start falling down the spiral of counterproductive or seemingly negative emotions
- How to create a powerful vision for your year – below is an example,but you have to follow the steps in the episode to understand the purpose and effectiveness of this demonstration.
powerful life vision example:
Here’s My Confession:
After this conversation with Cara, I went to bed and couldn’t fall asleep because I was so inspired by her journey and her ability to work through her challenges and hurdles. When life didn’t go as planned, she chose to remain consistent and diligent about working towards her goals. When she felt like nothing was working and she couldn’t see the result she wanted anywhere in sight, she still chose to stay the course because she was committed.
There is so much meat in this episode. I really hope you listen with an open heart and get all that you need to make your journey brighter. I love you and I mean it! See you back here next week, same time! Xo
Looking for tickets to the Purpose Driven Mom Summit? Grab your FREE ticket HERE!