Margaret J. Wheatley said, “Without reflection, we go blindly on our way, creating more unintended consequences, and failing to achieve anything useful.” When was the last time you took a moment to reflect on what was showing up in your life and how you were contributing to or straight up avoiding it? The reality is every experience is a lesson in disguise but the only way we get it is when we pay attention to what is showing up and how we respond or react to what is showing up.
So in today’s episode, we’re going to do some reflecting together and I’m giving you the biggest lessons and gems I gathered from life and business over the last 90 days. You ready!? Hit play.
My Favorite Moments From The Episode:
- We clearly define what a goal is and what it is not (the answer may surprise you)
- I share what success in life and business looks like for me
- How to work with urgency and why it’s important
- What I do when I’m seeking guidance and how I apply it
- Why money is not the result of working long hours
- The freedom of consistency
- And a whole lot more
In the voice of Daffy Duck, “That’s all folks!”. I hope you found this helpful. Let me know if you want me to do more of this! Chao!